Effective date: April 09, 2019
Iegor Antypov ("us", "we", or "our") operates the mobile application (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Iegor Antypov uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Communicate with you, notably when you contact us by any means whatsoever
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notiy of changes in Service
- Provide our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Develop new applications
- Make statistics on your use of the games, including the number of games played, your duration of use or the advertisements you are watching, which allows us to improve your gaming experience (analytical SDK).
- Understand your centers of interests and, thanks to this profiling, propose you targeted and relevant advertisements (SDK advertising),
Transfer Of Data
If you are located outside Ukraine and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Ukraine and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Iegor Antypov may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Iegor Antypov
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Your rights conserning data
You have all of the following rights concerning the data we collect:
- Right to confirmation of the existence of a data processing
You are entitled to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data related to you are being processed.
- Right to access your Data
You are entitled to receive confirmation that your personal data is or is not processed and, when processed, you are entitled to access said data. This right also includes that of receiving a copy of data processed.
- Right to request rectification of your Data if incorrect.
You are entitled to request that your data be amended, updated or completed when inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to request deletion of your Data
You are entitled to request deletion of your data solely on those grounds for which provision is made by applicable regulation and in particular when:
- Data is no longer necessary in light of the purposes for which it is collected or processed in any other manner;
- you withdraw consent over which processing is based, and there is no legal basis for processing;
- you object to processing and there is no overriding legitimate ground for processing;
- you consider that your data has been processed illicitly;
- your data should be deleted to respect a legal obligation.
- Right to limit processing
You are entitled to request that the data controller limit the use of your data solely on those grounds for which provision is made by applicable regulation and in particular when:
- you object to the accuracy of your Data;
- you consider that processing is illicit and you object to deletion of your data;
- The right to object to processing by withdrawing your consent (with it being reiterated that this withdrawal may not harm the legality of processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal),
- The right to benefit from data mobility
You are entitled to reclaim your data provided to Iegor Antypov, in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, and the right to transfer this data to another data controller, for instance so as to change service provider.
- Post-mortem guidelines
You have the right to provide specific or general guidelines for the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data to designated third parties after your death.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service through analytics SDKs.
These include but not limited by
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.iegorantypov.com